CHALLENGES November Finish the Sentence plus 1 Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Thank you for the challenge Mary xxx : o)

This is mind blowing Debbie Love the image of the Octopus the flair the textures the blending the clusters the flowers the colours and the fun finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Janne these are beautiful photos of your Niece Tara dressed as an an elf the costume really stands out with the vibrant colours and I love how you made the scene into a stage with the curtains the spotlights and added the wonderful finished sentence.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Bubby

Here is mine for Finish The Sentence Challenge. Papers and elements are from Smugglesaurus - Laurel Lourie - Heart Beat - Zoe Peam - Photo - mine - Font - Milkshake - thanks for the fun challenge.

Attachments

• Have-I-Told-You.jpg
    Have-I-Told-You.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 4

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Here is mine for Finish The Sentence Challenge. Papers and elements are from Smugglesaurus - Laurel Lourie - Heart Beat - Zoe Peam - Photo - mine - Font - Milkshake - thanks for the fun challenge.
Bubby love the framed photo the masking the wreath the cute puppies the hearts and the finshed sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge, Mary!

Kim love the cute silly faces Caroline is doing with the wonderful photos and cute Halloween scene with the pumpkin the spiders the spooky ghosts the colours and the fun finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Mary for the challenge x
Gorgeous page Barb love the superb blending the mirror frame the colours the artsy bits and the finshed sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Mary, always a good challenge
Fabulous page Lindsay with the image the masking the framing the clusters the colours the big button the side border and the finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge Mary. These are my silly grandkids :)

Lidia I love the adorable photo of your Grandchildren playing with the cat's scratch pad the cute cat the flair the colours and the finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks so much, Mary for hosting such a fun challenge
Karen this is a gorgeous page and scene with the Sisters and their brilliant Dad I love the artsy bits the colours the photo treatment the blending the flair and the wonderful finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx