CHALLENGES November Finish the Sentence plus 1 Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Thanks for the challenge, Mary!
Vicky this so reminds me of our vacations in Italy which we miss dearly love the scenic view of Venice with the clusters the button the checked paper the masking/blending the colours and the finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for hosting and for another great start to get us going Mary. Here is my offering.

Jody love the beautiful photos of the castle the clusters the button with the bow the colours the masking/blending the interesting journaling and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks, Mary, always enjoy this challenge... :-62

Lella love the gorgeous pooch with the yellow bows the brushes with the flowers the blending the colours the cluster with the placement of the button and the fun finshed sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Mary, thank you for all the work you do on these challenges!
Gorgeous page Sherry with the photo of Your Son that his wife took love the masking the seashells the wavy paper the colours and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Last edited:

TruusF

full

Thanks for this challenge..
Have I told you... if you touch me you'll understand what happiness is!
Credits:
Photo: pixabay
Background Viva NiU
DB Magnolia Cats Rule
Palvinka - Warm Sunlight

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
full

Thanks for this challenge..
Have I told you... if you touch me you'll understand what happiness is!
Credits:
Photo: pixabay
Background Viva NiU
DB Magnolia Cats Rule
Palvinka - Warm Sunlight
Truus I love the gorgeous photo of the kitty with the masking the placement of the button the cute cat border and the finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Ursula

Esteemed Senior Member
Thanks for the challenge, Mary. I was very angry about Unica as we planned to have lunch in a fine restaurant.