• Our December Progressive Scrap has started.  See HERE.   Thank you to Kim for hosting.

November GSO 2019

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Love the gorgeous page by Poppy (Mary)--gorgeous colors and effects and image and artsy bits!

Thank you so much Grace this has started my day off with a huge smile.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I think this page by Magnolia ...Phyllis is a lesson well learnt and so pleased she is here to share it with us I love the image of the seal looking down … the car and those scary waves.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I love this beautiful page by Kythe ...Karen with the design the masked image and effects with the flower tucked behind the delicate lace border the flourishes the background paper with the script and the sparkly pattern on the background and the colours.

jirsev

Esteemed Senior Member
[QUOTE = "Migueline, příspěvek: 156857, člen: 436"]
Nádherná šťastná stránka Jiriny! Milujte fotografie, shluky a barvy.

[GALERIE = média, 64637] [/ GALERIE]
[/CITÁT]
Micheline thank you so much for choosing my page! I'm so happy! xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I just love what Poppy made. It looks like a painting by one of the masters. Her composition and clustering are just amazing and the saying is perfect for what she has created! Well done Poppy!!!
Thank you so much Deloris you made my day.xxx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Love this beautiful happy, feel good page by Poppy (Mary). Great clustering and layout.

Magnolia57

Premier Senior Member
I think this page by Magnolia ...Phyllis is a lesson well learnt and so pleased she is here to share it with us I love the image of the seal looking down … the car and those scary waves.
Thank you so much, Mary. This was a wonderful start to my day. And thank you for your concern too, but really, the wave that hit me was not nearly as big as the wave hitting the car. (who would leave a car in the surf?!?). o_O :oops: :)

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Love this beautiful happy, feel good page by Poppy (Mary). Great clustering and layout.

Thank you so muich Barb you made my day so much better after all the rain we have had plus a little bit of snow.xxx