by Ria

by kellygirl!

by Anita

November GSO 2020

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
November GSO 2020

If you see something you love in the gallery, this is the place to acknowledge it.
There is a limit of 2 nominations per person per day. It would also be appreciated (although not compulsory) if you could say WHY you like the image so much.
Thank you. ;)

Kakleidesigns

Challenge Host - January
Yeah, it is November 1st here...is 1.25 here exactly, so I can give my first GSO...Which goes to @Migueline and her fantastic, amazing page: Daydream. It is absolutely gorgeous, I adore the painting effects, the sweet and delicate photo, love the small one in polaroid and the big one blended, the cluster with flowers is exquisite, the journal is amazing, and all those artsy bits.

Migueline

Esteemed Senior Member
Yeah, it is November 1st here...is 1.25 here exactly, so I can give my first GSO...Which goes to @Migueline and her fantastic, amazing page: Daydream. It is absolutely gorgeous, I adore the painting effects, the sweet and delicate photo, love the small one in polaroid and the big one blended, the cluster with flowers is exquisite, the journal is amazing, and all those artsy bits.
thank you so much Karen! :-62 :-c

lovetodecorate

Thanks so much, Karen, I have wanted to do a page of her for some time and you made my day!!!
My 2nd choice for today is this fabulous, amazing page by @lovetodecorate, it is one of my favorite pages ever, love the photo of the beautiful mysterious girl, the blending, the extraction, the clustering...just WOW!