November GSO 2020

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - February
I adore this page by @TruusF, it is not only a gorgeous page, but I love the tradition and how she made such a divine page about it, I love all the ephemera, the journalism with the information, the fabulous photo, outstanding job!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
I absolutely love this Broadway page by @Grace - I love the brilliant way she's used the mask, the lighting behind, the stars coming out of the Wicked bill board and the neon title...... very creative and beautiful Grace x

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
I absolutely love this Broadway page by @Grace - I love the brilliant way she's used the mask, the lighting behind, the stars coming out of the Wicked bill board and the neon title...... very creative and beautiful Grace x

Karen, thank you for the GSO! You made my day so much better.

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Grace has made the cutest page for the Decorate A Challenge! I loved the kit she used in that it is perfect for the apron! Her making me a gift didn't hurt! LOL Seriously, it is sooo well done and is just adorable! Congratulations Grace on a wonderful job and GSO tooo! :-1 :-62 :-1

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Grace has made the cutest page for the Decorate A Challenge! I loved the kit she used in that it is perfect for the apron! Her making me a gift didn't hurt! LOL Seriously, it is sooo well done and is just adorable! Congratulations Grace on a wonderful job and GSO tooo! :-1 :-62 :-1
DeLoris, thank you very much for the GSO! I'm happy and glad that you liked the apron and page using the adorable kit by Karen Schulz.