• by Evelyn

by JodyT

by Grace

by Lididee

November GSO 2020

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - November
AZK (I'm sorry, I don't know your name) has made the most beautiful page for the Altered Photo Challenge! I love the effect she used on the flower and that brushwork behind is just wonderful! I think that little butterfly and the OOO's just add a touch of pop to her page! Congratulations on a fantastic page! Congratulations on a well deserved GSO! :-1 :-1 :-1

Anita

Esteemed Senior Member
This page by Anita is just stunning - The edge work is so delicate, amazing as always the effects on the image, the beautiful cluster and the brushwork, everything perfectly blended - it really is breathtaking :-62

Thank you so much for your lovely comments...and for the GSO....I am so pleased you like it xx

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Gorgeous page by Pekarokiki (Karen)! Love the beautiful photo, masking, effects, OOB, clustering and big wordart! fabulous work!

I'm actually embarrassed:-55 I've woke up to 3 this morning but am so, so grateful - Micheline thank you so much for the GSO and lovely comments it really is appreciated:-62:-55

Kakleidesigns

My last choice for today is this amazing page by @Caro, I love that how she took another row and love those beautiful bottles with the alpha, that's such a creative way to send a great message, love the book and the text is so amazing, this page rocks big deal!