November GSO 2021

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
And I adore this unique, creative, cool page by Kathy, @doglvr49, this Santa is amazing! I love that she brought us a modern, young, cool Santa with his nose pierced. this is so unique, so original, absolutely gorgeous how she created this page, his face is absolutely stunning!

Chickie

My first choice for today is this stunning page by @Chickie, this page is so exquisite, I love what she did with the papers, the border is so beautiful, love the clustering, the layering, the blending of the gorgeous woman, and the amazing word-art, a real knockout layout!
Such a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much!

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
And I adore this unique, creative, cool page by Kathy, @doglvr49, this Santa is amazing! I love that she brought us a modern, young, cool Santa with his nose pierced. this is so unique, so original, absolutely gorgeous how she created this page, his face is absolutely stunning!
Thank you so much, Karen (and thank you for the fun challenge!):-10

Norma

Premier Senior Member
I adore this page by @Norma, it is exquisite, I love Winter pages, they are so magical, and this one is pure magic, love the extraction of the kid and the gorgeous overlays with snowflakes and the stunning cluster.
Thanks so much Karen for the GSO!

Blackthorne

Premier Senior Member
This is a gorgeous page by Blackthorne ... Helga with the beautiful scenic photo the clustering the vintage image the colours the scatters the lace the colours the papers and the quote.xxx
Thanks a bunch, Mary - I´m really happy about your vote ! :-c :)

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Vicky made the most beautiful page using slats. Being that they were new to her, look what she did! I love everything about her page and it is a perfect page for Fall! Well done Vicky and Congratulations on GSO!!! Thank you for playing ion the challenge! :-1 :-62 :-1

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Gorgeous page for the mood board by Ev! Love the waterfall, the daisies, the girl who's reading, the wine and all the relaxing scene.

Never did I think ... thank you for this lovely surprise, Micheline ♥

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
I love this page by Grace with the beautiful image with the sparkly headdress the magical scene created the colours and the word art.xxx
Mary, thank you for the GSO! You made my day happier!

Vicky made the most beautiful page using slats. Being that they were new to her, look what she did! I love everything about her page and it is a perfect page for Fall! Well done Vicky and Congratulations on GSO!!! Thank you for playing ion the challenge! :-1 :-62 :-1
Thank you so much, DeLoris! :-e