November GSO 2021

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
This page by @Anita is absolutely gorgeous and beyond, it is pure poetry in art, the textures, the blending, the monochrome vibe, the romantic style, so so divine!

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
I love this page by @Angela Toucan, it is so unique and gorgeous, love how she divided it into 2 women, 2 different styles, 2 different clothing, jewelry, and even the hair looks lighter in one of them, this is really stunning!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Love the gorgeous page by Migueline (Micheline)--beautiful face with the added eye glasses, headband, earrings and dress and the fun and beautiful hippie background!

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Love the gorgeous page by Kakleidesigns (Karen)--beautiful extracted image and headdress and effects and beautiful winter scene and blending!

OMG, Grace, thanks so so much, such an amazing surprise to wake up with, you just lit up my day, doing my happy dance... :-c :-c JA6JA6JA6

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Granny (sorry, I don't know your name) has made the most awesome page with the turkey template. She used it as an element in a cluster! Her clusters are just amazing. Her background with the stripes and brushwork are too. The journaling is really cute as well.
Thank you Granny, for participating in the challenge and Congratulations on GSO! 🦃 🦃 🦃