November Just Art Challenge

jilbert

Yes ... I'm back ... and ready to get my behind into gear to start challenging you. This month, you will be
given 2 CU products: Brush Sampler 3 and Scribble Frames 1. You need to use 2 brushes and one frame
in your layout. Optional -- have your page be about a challenge.

Robyn and I will be handing out a coupon code to those of you who are interested; just PM one or both
of us to receive it. Note: the coupon will only work in my personal store that I've just
opened (and yes, this is a blatant plug for my new store). Here is a look at the goodies --

Of course, I have an example for you ... my husband is terrified of heights and probably met his greatest
challenge this year by taking the tram in Palm Springs ... and loving it.

I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Last edited:

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thank you Jill for this wonderful challenge and these great goodies. Be sure to check Jill's brand new store out HERE. It's very user friendly and stocked with some great products.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Jill, I'm happy to see that you're back! I am going to PM both of you for the coupon code.

Ursula

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you Jill for this great offer and challenge. Believe me, I missed you. The first layout I made completely myself was with your Button and Bow kit.

Cath

nice store (just had to have cherished bits, while browsing :) ), i like to join, i put message on your profile, should i have messaged in stead

Nani

This challenge works perfectly with the page I just started working on! I definitely want to join!