CHALLENGES November Quote Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
This month’s quote challenge is grateful and thankful quotes.

You may use your own words or your favorite quote or use one of the following:

Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. Marcel Proust

This is a wonderful day. I’ve never seen this one before. Maya Angelou

Joy is the simplest form of gratitude. Karl Barth

The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude. Friedrich Nietzsche

The more grateful I am, the more beauty I see. Mary Davis

I’m so thankful for friendship. It beautifies life so much. L.M. Montgomery

There are always flowers for those who want to see them. Henri Matisse

As long as this exists, this sunshine and this cloudless sky, and as long as I can enjoy it, how can I be sad? Anne Frank

No matter what the situation is…close your eyes and think of all the things in your life you could be grateful for right now. Deepak Chopra

A few Thanksgiving quotes for those of us who celebrate Thanksgiving:

Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude. Nigel Hamilton

It is one thing to be grateful. It’s another to give thanks. Gratitude is what you feel. Thanksgiving is what you do. Tim Keller

I love Thanksgiving because it’s a holiday that is centered around food and family, two things that are of utmost importance to me. Marcus Samuelsson

Please include the name of this challenge November Quote in your title. Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries and then select Monthly Challenges and Quote Challenge and post a link back to this thread.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for hosting this challenge Grace, and some great quote suggestions too. 💜

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge and the free quotes Grace.xxx
Mary, love the beautiful painterly scene and blending and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Grace for the challenge and for all the lovely quotes x
Barb, beautiful photo of your daughter and embellished framing and beautiful flowers and butterfly and blending and textures and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

TruusF

full

Thanks for the challenge and the inspiring quotes!
Credits:
Oscraps collab - brave, LGrieveson - worn mixed aquare layer, Simplette - Wonderfull moment, VRobinson-Inequality, Junque journal and Music's in me.
The photos are my own.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
full

Thanks for the challenge and the inspiring quotes!
Credits:
Oscraps collab - brave, LGrieveson - worn mixed aquare layer, Simplette - Wonderfull moment, VRobinson-Inequality, Junque journal and Music's in me.
The photos are my own.
Truus, love the beautiful photos and masking and nature elements and the beautiful scene and wonderful word art quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for the great quotes!

Norma, beautiful photo of the Winged Victory of Samothrace and masking and blended Eiffel Tower and brush work and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for hosting the challenge, Grace.
Glyn, the wonderful quote is beautifully illustrated with the beautiful roses in the tear drop shapes and the beautiful cluster and artsy bits on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.