CHALLENGES November Quote Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Thank you for the challenge Grace xxx : o)

Debbie, love the happy and beautiful girl on the torn photo and the beautiful cluster and artsy bits and blending and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge Grace. I used a quote I found on the internet. Here is my offering.

Jody, love the beautiful photo and the framing and the beautiful clusters and scene and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Grace for the challenge
Quote from Salvador Dali of the internet

Pictures from Unplash
I tubed them
Elly, love the beautiful colors and the altered image and effects and the beautiful artsy bits and blending and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
DeLoris, love the look of wonderment on the adorable cat and the placement of the wonderful quote and beautiful cluster around the photo on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for the great quote inspirations, Grace!
Vicky, beautiful and happy photo of you and your friends and cluster and wonderful journaling and quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for hosting the challenge Grace!
Lidia, love the beautiful stacked elements and clusters and artsy bits and the journal card with the wonderful word art quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
@Grace - Have to share this with you - reading thru them, I have an "Evelyn" response to a goodly number - fighting the urge to give in :-28

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
@Grace - Have to share this with you - reading thru them, I have an "Evelyn" response to a goodly number - fighting the urge to give in :-28
@Ev, :-28 wondering about Evelyn's responses!

• Haha
Reactions: Ev

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for the challenge, Grace.

Ursula, love the beautifully framed flowers and the beautifully masked flowers and the artsy bits and blending and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

hy ellen

Wonderful quotes Grace. I used: The more grateful I am, the more beauty I see. Mary Davis
Accent/Mask, paper, scribble, eye element from 'Nov Mix and Match' by KakleidesignsQuote:
Vine: kit ' Under the Winter Moon' by Rosie's Design
font: Apple Chancery
own photo

Grace

Supreme Senior Member