CHALLENGES November Quote Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Wonderful quotes Grace. I used: The more grateful I am, the more beauty I see. Mary Davis
Accent/Mask, paper, scribble, eye element from 'Nov Mix and Match' by KakleidesignsQuote:
Vine: kit ' Under the Winter Moon' by Rosie's Design
font: Apple Chancery
own photo

Love the beautiful masked photo and the beautiful eye and scribbles and blending and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
My entry is very simple

Sherry, I don't think you page is very simple--it's very elegant. Love the beautiful ribbon and bow and flower and the beautiful filigree and wonderful word art quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for hosting Grace, here is my page
Lindsay, beautiful torn edges and adorable Lulu and OOB and beautiful clusters and hearts and butterflies and wonderful word art quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Since Maya Angelou is so special to me, I used her quote for my page. Thanks for the challenge.

Cheryl, love the beautiful scenic photos and the beautiful banner and flairs and artsy bits and the wonderful quote and word strips on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
I used my own Thankful quote

Kay, beautiful masked photo of your hubby and you and beautiful clusters and script and wonderful and special thankful words by you on your gorgeous memory page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Some lovely stuff this month.
Here is mine
full

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
thank you Grace for hosting the challenge

Micheline, love the beautiful clusters and artsy bits and blending and the word art quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Some lovely stuff this month.
Here is mine
full
Vivi, love the beautiful artsy bits and blending and textures and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Love the quotes, Grace, thank you for hosting! :-62

Lella, love the beautiful and happy photo and framing and the beautiful clusters and blending and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.