November Scraplift Challenge

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host
For this month's scraplift, YOU CHOOSE a layout from the gallery to inspire you!

Upload your page to the Monthly Challenges gallery and post BOTH the layout that inspired you and your layout in this thread.

I look forward to seeing your creations!

I was inspired by this page by Dady, I love the hexagons.

And here is my page, my "nieces" and "nephew."

Last edited:

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thank you for starting this challenge Kim. I'm sure we will all find plenty of beautiful pages to inspire us!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host
You're welcome, Robyn. The gallery is full of inspiration!

I tried to link Dady's page in my gallery description, but couldn't get it to work. Can you help me, please?

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Kim, this will be a fun challenge. I like the example of the inspiration page and your scraplift page--they are both fabulous!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host
You're welcome, I love your page!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host
Looking forward to seeing your scraplift, Veronika!

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
This will be hard. How will I choose from all the wonderful layouts we have in the gallery????

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host
It is hard, Janice. But you can choose more than one!

ptabbert

Premier Senior Member
Love your choice of layouts to life Kim. Dady is an awesome artist. I'll check out the galleries and find one to lift. Thanks for the challenge.

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host
Looking forward to seeing your page!

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Kim, I tried to amend your gallery description but I can't get it to work either. It seems that I can link to 'outside' sites but NOT to images in our gallery. I can see what is happening. I did a test image and somewhere along the way it's converting the word gallery to forum in the link and so it is no longer a valid url. I have contacted the Photopost developer but support is sometimes hard to get there!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host
Thanks, Robyn. I think I got it to work a few months ago, but it took several tries. And I had the same thing happen--the link went to the forum. Not a major issue, just strange that it works like it does. Or doesn't work as the case may be!

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
Beautiful layout Kim!! Scraplifts are always fun challenges! I like to see how close I can get to the original layout without using the same kits.