Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - August
You're welcome, Robyn!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - August
Beautiful page, Orkan! Love the clustering and that snowy fox! Thank you for participating in this month's challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - August
Beautiful blending of the textures, Anita. I LOVE your quote and wordart! Thank you for participating in this month's challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - August
Beautiful blending of the textures, Anita. LOVE your quote and wordart. Thank you for participating in this month's challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - August
Love the banner with those you love, Moni! Fantastic quote and use of the textures.Thank you for participating in this month's challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - August
Wonderful quote, so true! Fantastic wordart! Love the colors and your use of the textures. Thank you for participating in this month's challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - August
Beautiful page, Yvonne! Love the scribbled framing and cluster and blending of the textures. Thank you for participating in this month's challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - August
I'm so impressed with everyone's use of this month's textures and LOVE the quotes you've chosen! So many things to be thankful for!

JanD

Premier Senior Member
I used #3 and #4 textures for the background and PHO TAI and EASTERN BRUSH fonts for the quote. Thanks for the VERY fun Challenge, Kim!

Last edited:

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Fabulous page...........I like the way you used the textures and fonts and highlighted your hubby! Great page, Yvonne and handsome hubby!

JanD

Premier Senior Member
I agree..........be happy and grateful. AND get that wonderful bike. I really like the way you used the textures and all the fonts to make this page POP!

JanD

Premier Senior Member
The background part of the page is perfect for your banner, photos and the wonderful words. Love how it all came together!

JanD

Premier Senior Member
I couldn't agree more. Your page truly says what so many of us feel.............and it's so artistic! Love the center mask with the image and the font is fun! Awesome, my friend. xo

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Oh, how fun is this? The plaid texture and those pants (which I LOVE) and the second image in the mirror. BRILLIANT!!!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Kim, thank you for the beautiful textures and for the wonderful challenge.

Texture No 3 on background paper
Texture No 4 on Blessings and Thanksgiving words
Bodini font
Heartwell font
Myriad Pro font

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member
beautiful composition, I really like the use of texture with this game of circles throughout the image

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member
fantastic gathering of elements, I also like the use of textures ,,, too beautiful!

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host - August
Gorgeous page, Jan! The kit and photo you used is perfect for the quote from Dalai Lama. Love the framing and brushwork! Thank you for participating in this month's challenge!