October 2018 - Whisper Challenge

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Please read!!!

Now it happened - something on your layouts was protected by copyright and now the account for webhosting your pages is blocked. For that reason I am forced to stop the Whisper Challenge immediately. I'm really sorry, but I may be prosecuted and I certainly don't want that.
Thank you for your participation and loyalty. Thanks for understanding.

BrightEyes

Esteemed Senior Member
Wow... Gina. Sorry this happened. I am very careful to not use a copyrighted image to avoid anything like this happening.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Oh so sorry to hear what has happened and hope there will not be any repercussions for you.xx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Sorry you have had to stop the challenge Gina but you have done the right thing to stop it is a shame but we dont want you to get prosecuted.... you would think by now that we all would have read the gallery guidelines and abided by them I am really sorry for all the effort you put into this challenge...I hope you will still carry on with the whisper challenge for the next month...as it would be a shame not to do them... I always make sure my images are from Pixabay or Unsplash.xxx

Rollinchen

Premier Senior Member
​OMG, so much work for you and then something like that. That is so pity. The challenge was almost done!
I am also always very careful to use any copyrighted image to avoid something.

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
gina;n120264 said:
Please read!!!

Now it happened - something on your layouts was protected by copyright and now the account for webhosting your pages is blocked. For that reason I am forced to stop the Whisper Challenge immediately. I'm really sorry, but I may be prosecuted and I certainly don't want that.
Thank you for your participation and loyalty. Thanks for understanding.
OH NO, Gina, I am so sorry to hear this! I certainly hope you will not be prosecuted.

Before reading this, I had just sent you my page--the final one on the list for this month.

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
That is dreadful Gina. I am so sorry that this happened. xxxx

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for all your postings. So my suggestion is:

I will upload my page to the Monthly Challenges Gallery and show it here.
Then you could do the same in order whish it is showing in the list.

Make it sense for you?

Ursula

Esteemed Senior Member
Gina, I am so sorry to hear this and like all the others, I hope you will not be prosecuted.
I think it is a good suggestion to upload your page and then we could do the same.

Rollinchen

Premier Senior Member
I think that's a good idea! Then, hopefully, everyone will be responsible for his page! And not only you alone!

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
The Whisper Challenge is over and as I wrote I will show my page here. Please do the same in the order which it is showing in the list in my entry posting.

Next member is: Bright Eyes (Kay)