CHALLENGES October Big Photo Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Welcome to the Big Photo Challenge ... this is an easy peasy challenge all you have to do is make a page with a big photo that covers most of the page then upload it to the Monthly Gallery then into the Miscellaneous Category then bring it here for me to comment on.xx

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you Mary for hosting this challenge. Love the photo that you have chosen in your sample page!

TruusF

full

I always enjoy this challenge!
I only used one of my own photos and Wendy P - JA Birthday 2021
We have a choice: to plow new ground or let the weeds grow!

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
full

I always enjoy this challenge!
I only used one of my own photos and Wendy P - JA Birthday 2021
We have a choice: to plow new ground or let the weeds grow!
Truus I love the big photo and the interesting journaling you must let us know what was decided in the end to plow or to leave it is such a difficult decision Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October

tanteva

I hope this photo is big enough. Took it with my phone, and it wasn't bigger than this. :)

Translation:
Jönköping, August 9, 2017
We took a stroll along the shore of Vättern in Jönköping. Then I saw this guy, who where laying on the beach reading, maybe on his lunch break? It was such an amazing subject, I couldn't resist snapping a photo.

Bubby

Here is mine for the Big Photo Challenge. I really went way out with this one, just started playing adding whatever I thought was a good idea at the time, and finished up with this, and I quite liked it so decided to stick with it. I used 2 papers from each of Rosie's free Minis thank you. With a mask and transfers from my stash. Boken Overlay from my stash with a raindrops overlay. Leaves are from Rosie's Creatures of the Night. Photo - mine - fonts Harlow Script - Gorni.

Attachments

• Big-Photo-Challenge---Cooder---.jpg
    Big-Photo-Challenge---Cooder---.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 10

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
I hope this photo is big enough. Took it with my phone, and it wasn't bigger than this. :)

Translation:
Jönköping, August 9, 2017
We took a stroll along the shore of Vättern in Jönköping. Then I saw this guy, who where laying on the beach reading, maybe on his lunch break? It was such an amazing subject, I couldn't resist snapping a photo.
I love the photo you took of the person stopping to read a book sometimes you just get lucky and get the right moment to take the shot. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Here is mine for the Big Photo Challenge. I really went way out with this one, just started playing adding whatever I thought was a good idea at the time, and finished up with this, and I quite liked it so decided to stick with it. I used 2 papers from each of Rosie's free Minis thank you. With a mask and transfers from my stash. Boken Overlay from my stash with a raindrops overlay. Leaves are from Rosie's Creatures of the Night. Photo - mine - fonts Harlow Script - Gorni.
Bubby I love the photo of you both talking to each other Animals are very clever they know exactly how to warm our hearts and give us their undivided attention no matter what Than you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Mine is pretty simple but once I saw the photo with the dog, I could just 'hear' him talking to himself as he sniffed the air. Mary, you are a wonder keeping up with all you do. Many thanks for the fun you provide.
Sherry this is a brilliant photo of the dog looking up and smelling yummy food I am like you I always like to add some sort of story to it I can just imagine this little feller with his nose wet and twitching smelling a Bar-be-que Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx