CHALLENGES October Big Photo Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you for the challenge, Mary! I love using big photos.

Kim this is a gorgeous photo of baby Lincoln asleep in his warm blanket with the cute characters the paper shapes the colours and the word art I absolutely love it. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Mary, thank you for the fun challenge!

I think this is a brilliant photo Grace who would want to climb so many stairs only those that are fit lol I love the beautiful art doll sitting on the chair having a well earned rest lol Thank you for taking part in the challenge, the effects are brilliant.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you for hosting, Mary. My front fall garden consists of begonias and a few leftover (from my back garden) pansies. In a good year it will last until Thanksgiving, but most years the freeze comes earlier.
I always love seeing peoples gardens you have some really pretty flowers Kathy I hope the weather wont get really cold I am one of those that hate the cold your page is really pretty with the painting the kitty the pretty flowers I love the word title on the side Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
My offereing for the big photo, thanks for hosting. Always enjoy this challenge. I like to scrap large photos.

Jody I love this big photo of the rather rich lush loo that someone has decorated beautifully with the pink design I have heard of velvet toilet paper but never a velvet loo lol it must have been made for a very rich lady of the house.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thanks for the challenge, Mary. The big photo shows Josie playing with a white Boxer girl.

Ursula I always love to see Josie she looks like she is having fun with the boxer girl I bet she can out run her and leave her behind by a mile all your girls are fit I love the big masking the cluster and the fun word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you Mary for the challenge xx
This is a cracking page Barb I love it with the fun balloon the image the large circle the artsy bits and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thanks for the challenge! I used this for a WA challenge elsewhere but I used a big photo just for you. lol
Sandy this a gorgeous photo I love how she is smiling feeding the goats and enjoying herself the masking is brilliant and I love the clusters the journaling and the word art. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx