CHALLENGES October Big Photo Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
This puppy would melt anyone's heart just look at those gorgeous eyes I love the roses the stitches the textures and the butterflies Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Great challenge! Mary. :-k My daughter, Laura, found a large cat sanctuary near her home, and has taken some beautiful photos.

Lella your Daughter is very lucky to be near a large cat sanctuary the photo of the leopard is stunning with the blending the lighting and the title. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you Mary for a fabulous challenge
Cathy this is really beautiful with the image of the woman the masking the framing the clusters the colours the script and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
thank you Mary
Beautiful photo and page Ria I love the image of the woman the clusters the hand dripping with blood the smoky effects and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Our town puts up a pretty display for every season and this one's for Autumn. Thanks for hosting the challenge, Mary!

These colours of Autumn are gorgeous with the photo the humongous Pumpkins the flowers the template with the paper borders the lace the cute squirrel and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx