CHALLENGES October Clean and Simple Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Welcome to the clean and simple challenge... Upload your page to the Monthly Gallery and tick the box with the Clean and Simple Challenge in the Categories then come back here so I can comment on it.... Please follow the steps I give you to make your page.

1 Choose a background with some texture on.
2 Use a paper to mask and fill one side of the background paper
3 Choose a photo with or without a frame
4 Add a Torn or ripped script of paper at the side of the photo
5 Add a small cluster at the top of the photo
6 Add 2 more embellishments
7Add Brushes
8 Add Word art.
Here is my page.

TruusF

full

Thanks for this challenge Mary.
The photos of the cement wall are my own. I used is as background paper and inside the frame.
Credits:
Viva Stitched up edge
Vicy Robinsons Design - express yourself growth
Robin Sampson - Cute cats

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
full

Thanks for this challenge Mary.
The photos of the cement wall are my own. I used is as background paper and inside the frame.
Credits:
Viva Stitched up edge
Vicy Robinsons Design - express yourself growth
Robin Sampson - Cute cats
Truus I love textures this a brilliant way to show the one of the cement on the wall and use it as a background paper I love the re-colour the framed photo of the original the torn paper the criss cross stitches the washi tape the flower and the word art. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thanks for hosting the challenge Mary. Loved it.
Glyn I love the photo of the big shire horse pulling the carriage the torn script paper the clusters the masked paper on the side the music notes the colours and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Wendy that is a beutiful photo of the Kingfisher bird who has amazing colours I love the lily pads the cluster torn script the background paper and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
View attachment 205669
Sherry I love the photo of the dog the framing/masking the torn script the clusters the colours the blending and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October