CHALLENGES October Clean and Simple Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Another fun challenge! Thanks!
Awwww what an adorable photo did she get to pick the one she wanted there are a lot to choose from Sandy the photo is gorgeous with the clusters the cute cats the masking the colours and the fun word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Mary, thank you for the fun challenge!

Grace this is beautiful with the photo of the woman the headdress the leaves the photo treatment the masking the blending the wonderful autumn colours and the amazing quote Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you Mary for anther wonderful challenge
This is so cute with the photo of the kitty keeping a beady eye on the butterfly ...the paper chains are cute and I love the artsy bits the cluster the masking and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
My page for the October C&S Challenge.

This is awesome Chickie with the photo the torn paper the clusters the cauldron the spiders web the Owl the Frog the bubbles the masking the colours and the title Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thanks, Mary, for another fun challenge..... :-10

This is a beautiful photo of the cat with the gorgeous green eyes I love the script torn paper the clusters the two cat characters the masking the scribble the colours and the fun word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you very much for the interesting challenge!
This is a gorgeous page with the delicate design with the photo the clusters the floating leaves the masking and the title Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx