CHALLENGES October Color Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Think you can tell I added today's challenges at around 2am and forgot half of what I was supposed to do.
Sherry, love the beautiful orange colors and the beautiful art doll and framing and flourishes on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color orange challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October

Bubby

Here is mine for the October Color Challenge. For some unknown reason when I read the color was orange, this fun song popped into my mind, and I couldn't pass on it, so decided to do a fun layout featuring parts of the lyrics. Everything used is from Tangerine Dream - Multiply designer bundle - one overlay my stash -
Fonts - Milkshake - Deciso - Myriad Pro. thank you for the challenge.

Attachments

• OCTOBER-COLOR---THE-ORANGE-AND-THE-GREEN---.jpg
    OCTOBER-COLOR---THE-ORANGE-AND-THE-GREEN---.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 6

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Here is mine for the October Color Challenge. For some unknown reason when I read the color was orange, this fun song popped into my mind, and I couldn't pass on it, so decided to do a fun layout featuring parts of the lyrics. Everything used is from Tangerine Dream - Multiply designer bundle - one overlay my stash -
Fonts - Milkshake - Deciso - Myriad Pro. thank you for the challenge.
Love the beautiful orange colos and the beautiful clusters and the wonderful song lyrics on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color orange challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Great challenge...I love the oranges of Autumn and we don't get that here in Tampa
Norma, love the framed photo of the happy girl at the pumpkin patch and the beautiful orange colors and clusters and script and scribbles and the wonderful word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color orange challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you very much, Grace ! Here is my take for October: ;)

full

Helga, love the beautiful colors and the adorable child and masking and the beautiful clusters and scatters and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color orange challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thanks for the challenge, Grace. :-i

Lella, love the beautiful colors and clusters and scatters and the beautiful autumn photo and owl on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color orange challenge.

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - October
DeLoris, love the beautiful masked scary image and framing and the beautiful clusters especially the skeleton legs and word art on your gorgeous orange page! Thank you for joining in this month's color orange challenge.
Thank you so much Grace! I loved making this! It was a fun challenge to do! :-16 👀 :-16