by Sue C

by Lindsay

by Migueline

October Design A Mask Challenge

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - October
I hope you find this a fun challenge!
Decorate 1 mask or as many as you like. Decorate just the mask or make a page with it/them; the choice is yours.
Give credit when you post design(s) to The Forum. Put your finished pages in the Miscellaneous Gallery and then post it here. I will leave my comments in the Gallery only.
I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Hugs,
DeLoris
You can get the masks HERE
Masks courtesy of: Its Always Autumn
My Mask:

Last edited:

Lididee

Thank you for this fun challenge, DeLoris! I made an ATC and I'm hoping this meets your challenge instructions? In any case, I had a lot of fun making the page!

TruusF

This Challenge gives me mixed feelings. Today is the day that in the Netherlands the second “intelligent” lockdown begins. We had high hopes that this wouldn’t happen, but the virus is getting more active every day… This lockdown was inevitable. So now facemasks are obliged in public spaces, restaurants and bars are closed again and we’ll have to work from home again. The hospitals have to postpone operations and chemo’s because of the number of Covid patients, and again the pressure on hospital staff is increasing. We are living in scary times – but not due to Halloween!

Flames: photo Unsplash
Kits: AASPN covid 19, DSI covid 19, Palvinka Happy Boo Day

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - October
/I don't know why it's so little ?
I don't know either but I saw your page in the Gallery. You did an awesome job! I loved the cutouts in the pumpkins! Thank you for playing in the challenge! 👻 👻 👻

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - October

This Challenge gives me mixed feelings. Today is the day that in the Netherlands the second “intelligent” lockdown begins. We had high hopes that this wouldn’t happen, but the virus is getting more active every day… This lockdown was inevitable. So now facemasks are obliged in public spaces, restaurants and bars are closed again and we’ll have to work from home again. The hospitals have to postpone operations and chemo’s because of the number of Covid patients, and again the pressure on hospital staff is increasing. We are living in scary times – but not due to Halloween!

Flames: photo Unsplash
Kits: AASPN covid 19, DSI covid 19, Palvinka Happy Boo Day
I am sooo sorry you are having to go through lock downs again! I hope you stay safe and well! Your page is very profound for the times we are living in. it is scary times for sure!! I love the candles in the eyes! Thank you for playing in the challenge! 👻👻👻

Chickie

Here is my page for the challenge. The kitty is wearing the kitty mask, all decked out for Halloween!