CHALLENGES October Finish the Sentence Challenge PLUS 1

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Hi Everyone welcome to the challenge I hope you have fun so let's get started ... make a page I start a sentence which you then finish .....Please do not change the start of the sentence.
Upload your page to the gallery tick on the finish the sentence challenge then come back here so we can see your page.

Sometimes you just
Plus 1
Is a Scribble
Here is my page.

Last edited by a moderator:

TruusF

full

Sometimes you just need a friend...
Credits:
Photo - pixabay
Vicky Robinsons Design - Joy
Scribble - designer unknown - edging nr. 2

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
full

Sometimes you just need a friend...
Credits:
Photo - pixabay
Vicky Robinsons Design - Joy
Scribble - designer unknown - edging nr. 2
Truus this will touch anyone who has a warm heart the photo of the child with her Teddy and the special words are beauitful I love your scribble edging and the dark background Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
View attachment 205711
Sherry this so cute I did see it last night I wanted to give the GSO then but I had used my quota up for the day so I left it till today the photo of the squirrel taking a nap is hilarious I love the clusters and the funny finished sentence you so well deserved this GSO Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you for hosting, Mary! I'm so allergic to cats I left my own comfort zone a bit just scrapping this cutie. :)
Kathy this is gorgeous I love that cat with the awesome eyes and the shower cap the cute duck and the finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge I love it.xxx