CHALLENGES October Finish the Sentence Challenge PLUS 1

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you Mary for the challenge and dedicate this page to @Pekarokiki x
Barb I love this beautiful page you dedicated to Pekarokiki ...Karen with the pretty photo the masking the textures the scribble the colours and the meaningful finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thanks for the challenge, Mary.

Ursula I love the beautiful sleeping beauty the blending the clock face the scribble and the finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you for the challenge Mary.

Diane I love this beautiful photo it is my idea of heaven with the calm waters and the blue sky the scene is stunning I just wish I was there lol I love the pretty side cluster border the colours and the finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thanks for the challenge. -x-

This is a brilliant page Wendy with the image of the Nana letting her hair down after drinking a bottle of wine lol I love the cat curled up beside her the clusters the corner element the stitched border the stacked papers the colours and the fun finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you Mary, one of my favorite challenges
This made me laugh Lindsay with the expression on the cat's face love the masking the scribble the script the clusters and the fun finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - October
DeLoris this is a brilliant page with candy the kitty the house the colours the clusters and the colourful word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx
Thank you so much Poppy! This was sooo much fun to do! 👀 👀🍁