• Members' end of year kit.  Please VOTE HERE for the colour and name of your choice.  Voting closes on November 28th.

October GSO 2019

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the trick Cindy it looks amazing with the effects.x
Thank you so much for the GSO! You made my day!
Let me share a little trick with you all: the image of the woman isn't extracted (I'm the worst that can be at extractions!). The photo had an almost white background, and I changed the blending mode to Multiply; this way the background showed up on the white part of the photo.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
This page is so pretty by Wendy I love the little shop advertising the rooms in the window with the all the flowers and the steps leading up to the door the page stands out beautifully with the delicate colours

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
This page by Kathy is beautiful with the very old photo of her family I love the photo treatment the tag with their names on the shadowing and the word art.
Thank you so much Mary. I feel so fortunate to have a few old photos like this and now love working with filters, etc. to change them up a bit. Anyway, you made my day. 💜

jirsev

Esteemed Senior Member
[QUOTE = "Migueline, příspěvek: 154715, člen: 436"]
Nádherná kreativní stránka Jiriny! Milujte pavučinu jako rám, shlukování a krásné obrázky.

[GALERIE = média, 63493] [/ GALERIE]
[/CITÁT]
Micheline thank you so much for choosing my page! xxx

jirsev

Esteemed Senior Member
[QUOTE = "Rosie, příspěvek: 154556, člen: 1950"]
Tuto úžasnou stránku Jiriny naprosto milujte. Barvy a klastry jsou nádherné xx
[GALERIE = média, 63395] [/ GALERIE]
[/ CITÁT]
dear Rosie, thank you so much for choosing my page! xxx