October GSO 2020

I would like to nominate Glyn for her layout for the quote challenge. the picture and the quote are just perfect .. I love all the sea side elements places so well around the photo and I love the pebbly shore along the bottom of the photo.

I would like to nominate Glyn for her layout for the quote challenge. the picture and the quote are just perfect .. I love all the sea side elements places so well around the photo and I love the pebbly shore along the bottom of the photo.

Thanks Jody. I'm stoked to get a GSO on this one.

Love this Double Exposure page by lovetodecorate ... Janet love the double exposure with your son the guitar the glasses the lights the blending the colours and the journaling it all comes together beautifully a first attempt at this technique is very well made.xxx
View media item 77650

Mary, thanks so much for the GSO, I truly appreciate it.
Love this Double Exposure page by lovetodecorate ... Janet love the double exposure with your son the guitar the glasses the lights the blending the colours and the journaling it all comes together beautifully a first attempt at this technique is very well made.xxx
View media item 77650

Back