• by ScrapaholicSherry

by Sue C

by Lindsay

by Migueline

October GSO 2020

Rosie

Wildlife Warrior
Challenge Host - October
I so love this gorgeous LO by @Rosie with the limited colours - beautiful image, amazing effects and gorgeous cluster all beautifully blended and absolutely love the simple border and shadowing - stunning LO

Thank you so much Karen. Such a lovely surprise xxxxx

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Challenge Host - October
Gorgeous page by Evelyn for the recipe challenge! Love the woman and her dress, the clustering, the cute dog and everything!
Fabulous style!

OH MY - thank you so much Mich.... what a nice surprise ♥

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Challenge Host - October
there are simply the most gorgeous, clever, unique and wonderful creations in this thread ... congrats to everybody and all those who nominate to this thread ... we are the best little group on the www, bar none ♥

Kakleidesigns

Challenge Host - October
My 2nd choice for today...(how the gallery became such an amazing house of creativity and beauty? it is so hard to choose!)
is this absolutely amazing page by @Cat2, love every single detail about this page, the big silhouette with the word art, so bright at the center of the page with those gorgeous watercolors on the back, love the word-art...with an amazing font by the way, and the whole page is exquisite and makes me happy...

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Love the way this page pops in the Gallery by Grace with the large Silhouette with all the word art on the smaller silhouette of the woman the word art the quote the artsy bits the colours and the blending on the background.