October GSO 2021

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
OCTOBER GSO 2021
If you see something you love in the gallery, this is the place to acknowledge it.
There is a limit of 2 nominations per person per day. It would also be appreciated (although not compulsory) if you could say WHY you like the image so much.
Thank you. ;)

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
My first choice is this brilliant Autumn scene by @Poppy, the colors and artistry on this page are absolutely stunning Mary!
Love the extractions, the beautiful layering, the gradient painting on the lady, the overlay, the dark background is brilliant, it makes everything stand out much more, such a gorgeous Autumn page!

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
My first choice is this brilliant Autumn scene by @Poppy, the colors and artistry on this page are absolutely stunning Mary!
Love the extractions, the beautiful layering, the gradient painting on the lady, the overlay, the dark background is brilliant, it makes everything stand out much more, such a gorgeous Autumn page!
:-61Karen Thank you so much you have just made my day magical I am doing my happy dance.xxx :-10:-l💃💃💃:-62

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - January
Poppy has made the most beautiful page for the Mini Kit Challenge! I love the large flower behind the circle framed picture. It's quite unique. The added butterflies and her clusters just add to how beautiful her page is! I love it all! Congratulations on GSO!
:-l :-l

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
I adore this cute page by kakleidesigns ... Karen with the cute girl covered in her Moms make up and saying it was the dog lol the colours are brilliant the page really stands out in the Gallery and I love it.xxx
What an amazing surprise to start the day Mary, thanks so so much for this, doing my happy, samba-salsa dance!:-c :-c

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
2022 Project 52 Challenge Host
Love the gorgeous page by Ria--beautiful purple colors and beautiful art doll and decorated witch's hat and clusters and scene!