October GSO 2021

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Love the gorgeous scary page by Kakleidesigns (Karen)--fabulous extracted image and headdress and scene and wonderful quote!

WOW, thanks so so much Grace, such an amazing surprise to wake up in, you just made my day brighter, doing my happy dance... :-c :-c :-c JA6JA6JA6

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Poppy has made the most beautiful page for the Mini Kit Challenge! I love the large flower behind the circle framed picture. It's quite unique. The added butterflies and her clusters just add to how beautiful her page is! I love it all! Congratulations on GSO!
:-l :-l
Thank you soooo much DeLoris I am over the moon I will be dancing all day.xxx :-10 :-l💃💃💃

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
I love this page by Sherry with cute kitty and those beautiful eyes the clustering and the fun word art.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Love this gorgeous page by Wendy with the pretty framed photo of the kingfisher bird the lily pads the clusters the blending the paper and the word art.xxx

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Love the gorgeous page by WendyP--beautiful decorated witch's hat and effects on the face and beautiful spooky scene and page!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October