October GSO 2021

Migueline

Esteemed Senior Member
Gorgeous Halloween page by Sandy! Love the artsy bits, the cute characters, the words and especially the big pumpkin.
Very sweet scene!

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Children are so cute and moemc ... Maureen has made a brilliant page with the photo of her cute Grandson in very big red shoes lol.xxx

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Love the gorgeous page by DeLoris--beautiful scary witch and masking and black cat and Dorothy's red shoes and beautiful scene and quote!

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
I love this page by lieblingsomma ... Silvia with the happy cute photo of the little girl on the swing the silhouettes the blending and the finished sentence.xxx

Lindsay

Premier Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Love the adorable page by Lindsay--cute masked photo of Charlie and pumpkin eyeglasses and beautiful Trick or Treat word art and wonderful quote!

Thank you Grace, you made me smile on this wet and windy morning ❤️

Blackthorne

My first vote of today goes to Kakleidesigns for her amazing Autumn
page. I am thrilled by Karen´s creative work, the beautiful double photo,
the rich clusters, torn papers and the block letter title.🦉🎃
Congratulations on your well deserved GSO, Karen ! :-61 :-62:-1

full

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
My first vote of today goes to Kakleidesigns for her amazing Autumn
page. I am thrilled by Karen´s creative work, the beautiful double photo,
the rich clusters, torn papers and the block letter title.🦉🎃
Congratulations on your well deserved GSO, Karen ! :-61 :-62:-1

full

WOW, thanks so so much my friend, you just made my day, I am doing my happy dance.... :-c JA6JA6JA6

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
I love Autumn with the rich colours nature shares with us ...Grace has made a beautiful page with the image of the woman the beautiful headdress the leaves the photo treatment the OOB the masking the blending the amazing autumn colours with the wonderful quote.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
This is a beautiful page by Sandy with the cute photo of the child looking at the pumpkins the cluster the masking the fun cats the colours and the word art.xxx

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
I love Autumn with the rich colours nature shares with us ...Grace has made a beautiful page with the image of the woman the beautiful headdress the leaves the photo treatment the OOB the masking the blending the amazing autumn colours with the wonderful quote.xxx
Mary, thank you for the GSO! You made my day happier.