• by Lindsay

by orkan

by Migueline

by JodyT

October Halloween Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for this challenge Mary. I have to admit I was going to skip it as I like to scrapbook photos. But then I remembered I have my son and his partners photos from when they were posted in Arizona at Halloween time. So I'm in, and here is my page. Jack-o'-lantern - Australian Made. LOL
Glyn I am so pleased you joined in with the challenge as your page is awesome with the photo the extraction ... the elements are certainly all there and the pop of red just makes it even more scary.Thank you so much for joining in with the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Your page is gorgeous DeLoris I would imagine Heidi is looking out of the window thinking that no way will she venture out on such a spooky night she will instead watch everything behind glass windows and stay safe ...I love the perfect fun scene you created with all the embellishments Thank you so much for joining in with the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Great challenge Mary, thank you....here's my contribution ....

I really love the Halloween scene you created with the photo of the girls cleaning out the pumpkins then the other photo showing the pumpkin cut outs of the faces which is brilliant work love the embellishments ... your page is exploding with the colours I love it all Thank you so much for joining in with the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Mary for this funny challenge.

I love your Halloween page Micheline with the cute girl the extraction the huge witches hat her doll the witch on the Broomstick with the pumpkin the blending and the word art.Thank you for joining in with the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge! Here's my not so spooky Halloween page ;)
I love this funny Halloween page with the scene you created those witches are so quirky love the house the tree with the funny spiders the cat the Owl the pumpkins and the word art the whole page is is awesome.Thank you for joining in with the challenge.xxx

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
C'est absolument magnifique Orkan avec la scène d'Halloween que vous avez créée les photos de la sorcière mignonne sont adorables J'adore le chat avec ses yeux verts et le mot en forme d'art toute la page est magique Merci d'avoir participé au défi.xxx

This is absolutely gorgeous Orkan with the Halloween scene you have created the photos of the cute witch are adorable I love the cat with his green eyes and the shaped word art the whole page is magical Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx