• by Lindsay

by orkan

by Migueline

by JodyT

October Halloween Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I hope this is right Mary! I deleted my other page and added all the elements to this, I hope, lol!! 🎃
This is gorgeous Sherry love the Halloween scene you have created with all the elements your photo treatment is awesome love the colours and the design Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I prefer cute Halloween images so here is my Halloween ATC:
This is a cute ATC with the Halloween scene you created love the cornfield the art dolls the witches and the hats the broomstick the ghost the pumpkin the cat and the word art thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Challenge Host - October

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Challenge Host - October
Love these black & white pumpkins I saw on Pinterest (under zentangle) ... another great idea of yours, Mary and thank you for hosting it ♥

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Love these black & white pumpkins I saw on Pinterest (under zentangle) ... another great idea of yours, Mary and thank you for hosting it ♥
Your page is absolutely awesome and so creative Evelyn love the witches hat with the word art on the decorated pumpkins the cool kitty Thackery Binx and the ghostly figure in the background.Thank you for taking part in the challenge Evelyn.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member

twizzle

Here is my layout for the challenge.

https://forum.justartscrapbooking.com/gallery/witches-and-spookibles-come-out-to-play.78425/

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
That was fun! Thanks for the challenge.
This is a real fun Halloween page with the spooky ghost the witch sitting on the pumpkin with her big hat the broomstick funny expression on the cat and the shaped word art.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I love this fun Halloween page with the scary witch she might not have her hat on but she does look scary with her crooked finger lol love the fun witch in purple with her striped socks and hat the cat the pumpkin the ghostly house and lady and the shaped word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx