by Sue C

by Lindsay

by Migueline

October Mood Board Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you Grace for the Mood Board ♥

Anita, love the gorgeous colors and effects and image and clusters! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you for the challenge and the choices on the Mood Board Grace.I went with Oktoberfest drink and food.

Mary, love the beautiful photos and blending and the wonderful description on your gorgeous Okterfest page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Hope I did this right !
Cathy, yes--you did it right!
Love the beautiful cropped photo of the eyes and the beautiful masking and blending and artsy bits on your gorgeous Halloween page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October

Orkan, love the extraction of the adorable and happy boy and the OOB and the huge carved pumpkin and the fun and delightful Halloween scene on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Autumn Tree, Pumpkins and colours of Autumn

Wendy, love the gorgeous masked photo and the gorgeous scene and wonderful quote on your autumn page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
I chose the dog, autumn, the color purple and pumpkins.
Carmen, love the adorable photos and the beautiful colors and clusters and flairs on your gorgeous autumn page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Challenge Host - October
Thank you Grace ... inspired by colors, pumpkins, autumn - I want to tell y'all about these pumpkins/gourds bought local - gave 1 of the striped ones to a man I met at our local "little town" restaurant who lost his wife this past Easter morning - she had been in a nursing home for 2 yrs. +, a 40 minute drive down the road, and he visited her at dinner time every evening ... they would have been married 65 yrs. 1 month after she died - I told him to put this on Annie's grave and he was so touched ... just a reminder about small things ♥

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you Grace ... inspired by colors, pumpkins, autumn - I want to tell y'all about these pumpkins/gourds bought local - gave 1 of the striped ones to a man I met at our local "little town" restaurant who lost his wife this past Easter morning - she had been in a nursing home for 2 yrs. +, a 40 minute drive down the road, and he visited her at dinner time every evening ... they would have been married 65 yrs. 1 month after she died - I told him to put this on Annie's grave and he was so touched ... just a reminder about small things ♥

Evelyn, wonderful reminder about the small things! Love the beautiful colors and blending and the beautiful pumpkins and bunny and artsy bits on your gorgeous autumn page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you for another great Mood Board Grace - my inspiration was from the pumpkins, the autumn colours and the waves reminded me of the clouds in my image....

Karen, love the beautiful colors and photo and clusters and the quote on your gorgeous autumn skies page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October

Orkan, love the gorgeous colors and blending and images on your Halloween page! Thank you for joining in again in this month's mood board challenge!