by Sue C

by Lindsay

by Migueline

October Mood Board Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
thank you Grace for the mood board and for hosting the challenge
Micheline, love the beautiful colors and image and masking and the beautiful colors and blending and word art on your gorgeous autumn page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thanks for the challenge
Janet, congrats on the GSO! Love the adorable and beautiful girl and the framing and the beautiful clusters on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Rose Thorn

We usually have 100 or more kids at our door on Halloween; I wonder how many we'll have in this pandemic year? My city is allowing it for those who want (with precautions, of course) so, it will be interesting to see if we have lots of leftovers or not enough on hand. :whistle:

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
We usually have 100 or more kids at our door on Halloween; I wonder how many we'll have in this pandemic year? My city is allowing it for those who want (with precautions, of course) so, it will be interesting to see if we have lots of leftovers or not enough on hand. :whistle:

Rose, love the spider webs and the fabulous zipper you created and the words on your Halloween page. Because of the pandemic I don't think you'll have many trick or treaters. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
I was inspired by the dog, the fall leaves, the fall colors purple, red, orange & yellow and the pumpkins.
Alasandra, love the beautiful photo of your dog and framing and the gorgeous colors and clusters and leaves and pumpkins on your autumn page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you, Grace for the wonderful challenge. I was inspired by the flowers, forest and pumpkins and the autumn colours.
Lidia, love the gorgeous scene and masking and the gorgeous clusters and wonderful quote on your magical and autumn page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thanks, Grace, for another great mood board challenge...always fun! :-26

I was inspired by the blues in the water, bird, and flowers.

Lella, love the gorgeous colors and clusters and the gorgeous photo and page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October