October Mood Board

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
October_Mood_Board.jpg

My theme for this month's mood board is holidays and celebrations. Some of them will be familiar but others not so much.

You do NOT have to make a page about these holidays just choose at least three items on the board to inspire your page. These can be objects, colors, shapes, themes, and so on.
Upload your pages to Monthly Challenges and copy them over to this thread. Please indicate which items you chose to inspire your layout. Hope you enjoy it. xxxxxx

For my page I chose smile, teddy bear, word art and the color red.

Last edited:

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Rosie, interesting and fabulous October mood board!
Love your adorable and fabulous mood board page for October.

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thank you Rosie for hosting this challenge and providing us with a fabulous mood board!

:-10

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Really fabulous page with all the wonderful dog pictures. You can never have too many dogs. Love the elements, design and the word art. A really fabulous page especially for us dog lovers. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Gorgeous photos and wonderful journaling. Love how you have arranged the page and added all the little animals around the pictures. A beautifully designed creation. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Really adorable picture and beautiful framing. Love the simplicity of the design and the fabulous word art. A really beautiful page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
What a fantastic scene Wendy. Looks like a teddy bear's picnic. Love the sketched image in the background and the coffee and pizza. A beautifully designed and very charming page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Beautiful image and wonderful blending. Such a sweet picture. Love the white dog and teddy in the corner. The word art and hearts finish the page off so well. Love this. Thank you for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
This is absolutely stunning Anita. Love the scene you have created and the fabulous photo treatment. A really fantastic design and gorgeous page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for the mood board Rosie. I chose coffee, the dog, sunflowers and the pumpkin among other things. In 1992 I found a young parti-colored cocker spaniel wandering the streets while taking a walk. I took him home sure I could find his home with advertising, etc. He was never claimed - turned out he was had seizures so thinking someone dumped him. We named him Fred and he was a sweetie. We adopted Sheena from our local shelter when we still had Fred - another sweetie. She is pictured here in the frame. After Sheena died my husband said "no more" but I kept bringing up photos from adoption options on my computer and we both fell in in with Paris - an ongoing story. I thought the dog in my background resembles her a bit. The woman in my background does NOT resemble me - don't think I've even owned a dress for at least a decade. LOL

Last edited:

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Absolutely gorgeous dogs and fabulous framing. Love the colors, words and design. Your cluster and word art are wonderful. A fantastic page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx