• The what, where and when INFORMATION about our end of year Celebration kit.  See HERE.

October Mood Board

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
What a fabulous image. Love the pumpkin smiles and cluster. Wonderful textures and word art on your gorgeous page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge, xxxx

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Rosie, thank you for the inspiring Mood Board and fun challenge!
Inspired by dog, teddy bear, smile, red

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
This is absolutely gorgeous Grace. Love how you have used the image and the word art. A beautifully designed page. Love the teddy and the dog and the scribbles. Thank you so much for using my kits and for taking part in the challenge. xxx

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge; inspiration , warm colours, animals/dog , food/drink

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
This is a really beautiful page Vivi. Wonderful images and masking/blending. Really love the leafy background and the colors. The text on a path is so well done. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
I see you have put up a different page. Gorgeous photo treatments and really fabulous design. Such a striking and creative page. Love the colors and word art. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxxxx

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
beautiful creations .... so different what we take from the mood board's offerings ... thank you Rosie ... had to go with pumpkins since we just picked 5 from our volunteer plant and the different greens and yellows and browns

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Fabulous image and treatment Evelyn. Love the colors and background. The word art is fantastic. A beautifully designed page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
What a fantastic and fun scene. Great extraction and elements. Really love the mice. This is so adorable. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxxx

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Sorry it's late lol - thank you Rosie for a great Mood Board - my inspirations are the group of children, the colours and Halloween, here's my page .....

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
What wonderful photos and framing. They all look fabulous in their costumes. Love the elements you have used especially the witch and the house. A really fantastic design and page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
What gorgeous pictures. Really love their costumes for Halloween. The spooky house is fabulous and the carved pumpkins are fabulous. Brilliant word art to go with this brilliant page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx