CHALLENGES October Mystery doors challenge

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - October

IMPORTANT: (Added October 22nd)
Hi, I am deeply sorry but due to having a very busy week and going on vacation soon, I will need to close the challenge on the 27 or 28th of October. I am offering you to request a maximum of 3 doors at the same time, if you do them, you can ask for 3 more (or just one or two as you wish), I will comment only in the gallery.
So, start requesting if you know you are going to be able to complete the doors...
JA6 JA6 JA6

Welcome to a new monthly Mystery door challenge.
This month we have 10 different doors.
So, please read the following rules before requesting any door, (Please and Thank you)
1- Request only one door from 1 to 10 here in this thread. I will PM you the correct file.
2- Create a layout or ATC following the exact instructions that come with the door requested.
3- Upload to Mystery Door challenge category in the gallery. The title of your page must be the number, for example, My Door 5
4- Come back to this thread, post your page linked to the gallery so I can check is fine.
5- Once you finished and posted your door, you can ask for another one... (Only another one) and then you can keep requesting every time you finished to post your page. (I will try to answer as soon as I can, but sometimes it could take me a while...be patient...and also I will be on vacation from October 10th to 14th...so please, be patient with me, I will send doors and comment as soon as I can)
6- You can't change the door that you received or skip it.
7- During the month of October there will be days that it could take me a day or 2 to answer, be patient, I am not forgetting you.
8- HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!

Last edited:

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you Karen you know this one of my favourite challenges I am going to ask for Door 1 please.xxx

TruusF

full

Here is my mystery door nr. 4
Photo is my own.
Credits:
Joyful Heart design - grungy botanicals
Oscraps callab - Bookish & MA
Robyn - JA Celebration
Lella - JA Birthday 2021
Sue Cummings - Reinspired