October progressive

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Day 4 is posted ! Thank you so much to everyone taking part,I really enjoy seeing all the different takes on the challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Day 4: I was not able to find my Ty Beanie Baby Princess today so I took a photo of my Ty Beanie Buddy Princess instead.

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Day 5 is posted. Thank you so much everyone for some really inspired pages !

NOTE ; If I have skipped a comment or jumped over someone, I am sorry, I find it a wee bit difficult when everyone just updates their original post, it does look nice when they are all together, but I don't get a notification you have posted, I do try to scroll through at least once a day, but just in case I missed some I'm sorry.

Last edited:

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Vivi, thank you for the fun and fabulous Progressive Scrap this month.

Day 5 and final page:

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Day 5 and finished! Loved the challenge so much. A good 'thinker' for sure! xoxo

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thank you Vivi for hosting another wonderful and unique progressive scrap. Your work on this is much appreciated by me and all the members!

:-42

JanD

Premier Senior Member
It was my first progressive and I'm hooked!!! Vivi was great and funny and very inventive with her instructions................thanks for a FUN time! xo

JanD

Premier Senior Member
I like your additions for the last day. The words made this all come together beautifully.