• REMINDER  -  NOVEMBER PROGRESSIVE SCRAP

starts this Sunday, 10th.   Thank you to Vivi (nemla) for hosting.

OCTOBER PROGRESSIVE

Smikeel

Thank you for hosting this month's challenge Karen.

Part 1
View media item 63678
Part 2
View media item 63718
Part 3
View media item 63798
Part 4
View media item 63880
This was a lot of fun - Thanks again for hosting this month's challenge.
The end of the story is on the page. The full story is in the credits.
Part 5 - Final

Last edited:

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you Karen for hosting .....here's my first part .....

View media item 63709
PART 2 🙈
View media item 63715
PART 3 - so pleased to be able to use these photos of my son, granddaughter and great niece on holiday last year.....
View media item 63822
Part 4 Ok so I'm seeing all perfect clusters on everybody's page and I keep looking at mine and thinking that flamingo is taking over 🙈 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View media item 63929
FINAL - I made the flamingo at the top a bit smaller and moved the cluster with the glasses at the bottom right.....thank Karen for another great progressive, as usual had no idea where this was going to go but enjoyed it, thank you x

Last edited:

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
Hi there. You have a great start. Would you please make sure you put your page in the TEMPORARY Progressive Gallery HERE and link it back to this thread. (click on the camera in the bar above the comment area) You will be putting all the steps in this same thread one under the other. Thanks and welcome.

SondraC

step 2

step 3

Sekada, The Urban Fairy, Synergy Ink, Jen Maddocks - Copper Spice kits

Sekada, The Urban Fairy, Synergy Ink, Jen Maddocks - Copper Spice
Florju - Autumn Path elements

Final step

Last edited:

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
okay. Sick dog this morning so I apologize for the wait. Step 3 is posted.
Please remember to link to the TEMPORARY GALLEY (- under the progressive gallery in the drop down menu)

Ursula

Esteemed Senior Member
A beautiful and interesting Progressive Scrap. When I have read that I would need 4 sequential photos that can tell a story I decided not to participate this time as I don't have such photos.
Now looking at all the beautiful pages, I regret that I didn't have the idea of using the puppy pages of Jocelyn.

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
The final step is up. Thank you all for joining me in the October Progressive Scrap. Place your final pages in the Progressive Scrap gallery