• Members' end of year kit.  Please VOTE HERE for the colour and name of your choice.  Voting closes on November 28th.

October Quote Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - November

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you so much for the challenge, Grace.
Kathy, beautiful colors and cute doodles and elements and art supplies on the notebook and wonderful wordart quote on your fabulous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Grace for the quotes and hosting this challenge.

Micheline, beautiful blending and gorgeous image and colors and clusters and wordart on your fabulous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Anne, love everything on your gorgeous page--beautiful open book and art doll and embellishments and wonderful quote on your fabulous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member

par Florjus Designs-Celebrate Autumn - pinceau de mon coffre
Orkan, beautiful page design and beautiful blending and quote. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

wombat146

Premier Senior Member
Thanks Grace for a great challenge and for those quotes! I had super fun creating this page and used Vinnie Pearce's retired products, really miss working with her older products so I am very happy I can use them here at Just Art! :-62

Here is my page, using the quote by Vincent Van Gough:

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks Grace for a great challenge and for those quotes! I had super fun creating this page and used Vinnie Pearce's retired products, really miss working with her older products so I am very happy I can use them here at Just Art! :-62

Here is my page, using the quote by Vincent Van Gough:
Ona, I'm happy to see you back at Just Art and thank you for the wonderful comments.
Love the fabulous textures and photo treatment and effects on the image and embellishments and wonderful quote and journaling on your amazing page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member

_RebeccaMcMeen_Marlie
Orkan, love Rebecca McMeen and love the gorgeous art doll and artsy embellishments and wordart and quote! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.