• by ScrapaholicSherry

by Sue C

by Lindsay

by Migueline

October Quote Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thanks for the amazing quotes Grace and for hosting one of my favorite challenges
Karen, the wonderful quote is perfect for the beautiful and happy photos and love the beautiful stacking of elements and clusters on your gorgeous page.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you for the wonderful Challenge.
Love the beautiful page design and the adorable photo and the gorgeous woodland scene and the wonderful quote on your magical page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you Grace! This little frog has "lived" in my begonia garden for years so decided to use the challenge to have a little fun with him (or her). :) 🐸

Kathy, love the beautiful effects and the cute frog and word art and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you Grace for the challenge ♥

Anita, love the gorgeous scene and effects and masking and the gorgeous clusters and quote on your garden page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Another great quote Challenge Grace, thank you for your research...here’s my page x

Karen, love the beautiful photo of the deer and the beautiful clusters and the wonderful word art quote on your gorgeous winter page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
DeLoris, love the beautiful photos and clusters and the wonderful quote and your special journaling on your gorgeous page! It's wonderful that you find joy in the beauty of branches and leaves. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October

Orkan, love the gorgeous colors and the gorgeous vertical cluster and the beautiful font on the words. Thank you for joining in again in this month's quote challenge.

TruusF

This is the quote I love the most! Great Challenge!
The field of poppies is a photo from Unsplash, The poppy painting is my own.
The silhouettes are from Lynne Anzelc Design (Aging Beautifully) and Oscraps Collab (City Sidewalks)