by orkan

by Migueline

by JodyT

October Quote Challenge

SondraC

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October

This is the quote I love the most! Great Challenge!
The field of poppies is a photo from Unsplash, The poppy painting is my own.
The silhouettes are from Lynne Anzelc Design (Aging Beautifully) and Oscraps Collab (City Sidewalks)
Love the gorgeous poppy painting and the masked photo and the beautiful silhouettes and blending and the wonderful quote on your page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October

Love the beautiful image and multi-framing and the beautiful clusters and blending and artsy bits and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Great quotes!

Norma, love the gorgeous effects and image and clusters and the gorgeous colors and wonderful quote and page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Challenge Host - October
Grace, I didn't use one of your fine quotes. This was from a blog I happened upon and left as a comment with no name listed. Sounds to me like a joyful moment when one realizes that no explanations are necessary for a lot of things! Thank you for hosting this popular challenge ♥

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Grace, I didn't use one of your fine quotes. This was from a blog I happened upon and left as a comment with no name listed. Sounds to me like a joyful moment when one realizes that no explanations are necessary for a lot of things! Thank you for hosting this popular challenge ♥
Evelyn, love the beautiful silhouette and paint effects and the awesome quote for a joyous moment on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
What a wonderful set of quotes to choose from!

Angie, the wonderful quote is beautifully illustrated with the gorgeous clusters and autumn scene and page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Challenge Host - October
Such gorgeous creations here ... the colors and so many used poppies - they are always an eye catcher ♥

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Such gorgeous creations here ... the colors and so many used poppies - they are always an eye catcher ♥
Love all the wonderful and gorgeous pages! The poppies quote is the most used this month.