CHALLENGES October Quote Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Love your layout...I had to go looking for this kit from my stash from when I was your CT Member and just had to also make a layout with it for this challenge. Will post it tomorrow :)
Dell, looking forward to seeing your layout tomorrow!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
DeLoris, love the beautiful scary witch and masking and the black cat and Dorothy's sparkling red slippers and the beautiful clusters and scene and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge!

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - October
DeLoris, love the beautiful scary witch and masking and the black cat and Dorothy's sparkling red slippers and the beautiful clusters and scene and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge!
Aww, thank you so much Grace! I loved doing it! 👀 🍁🍁

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you for the challenge Grace
Lindsay, love the cute masked photo of Charlie wearing the pumpkin eye glasses and the beautiful Trick or Treat word art and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thanks for the challenge, Grace. I found a different quote to go with my pictures.
Vicky, love the beautiful photos and clusters and journaling and the wonderful word art and quote on your gorgeous autumn page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.