October Template Challenge

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
The templates that I offered in August seemed to be pretty popular, so once again I've created some templates for you. They are fairly basic so feel free to use them as a basis for your lovely creations and see what you can create.............move things around, cut and shut or whatever takes your fancy. Your August creations with the templates were fabulous, so I'm looking forward to seeing what do with these ones.

The downloads for these templates can be found in the 'Freebies for Registered Members' category in the 'Template Downloads Links' thread HERE.

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host
I LOVE templates, Robyn, thank you very much!:-10

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
I wanted to get something up and these were done in haste and I'm not completely happy with them, but hopefully all you talented people can make something out of them.

jirsev

Esteemed Senior Member
It's super that you have more templates. :-1 I very much look forward. You are a very kind person. :-4:-3

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Cool Robyn ... a page of circles ... as you can see we are all happy with what you have here :)

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
Oh Robyn - thank you so very much. I just love your templates. Too bad, I have to wait until Tuesday - I am away from my desktop til then.

Gabi

Premier Senior Member
I take the second template at first:

Thank you so much for the wonderful templates again, Robyn!