• Suggest a palette for our end of year members' kit HERE.  Suggestions to be submitted by Tuesday 19th please.

Old CraftArtist Tutorials (from DaisyTrail)

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
I have just added a link to the CraftArtist Salvage Yard in the first post of this thread folks.......please note I still have a shed load of tutorials to add to that website but there is a decent amount of content already there. ;)

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
It looks great, wow you have been busy. Love the ones from ( Iris )Truly Tango , I learned a lot from her . And indeed from loads of other members your self included. Thanks for doing it .

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
The site looks fantastic Anne! You and Alfred have really been busy; what a great resource for Craft Artist users!

:-1

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
Vivi, you have been helping me in other areas of the forum with tutorials and it is very much appreciated!!

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Ooh...so sorry that I didn't see this question when it was posted. Wendy you will probably have realised that I haven't been here for over a year! Now that I have some more 'me' time I do intend to add to the CraftArtist Salvage Yard. Great to see that you have posted links to your tutorials. :)

Moby

Thank you Anne, the tutorials will be very helpful. I enjoyed looking at the gallery of the beautiful Craftscapes pages, brings back good memories of DT. :)

Anne

Premier Senior Member
You are welcome. There are a few more things to post to the Salvage Yard so I'll keep adding them and may start on adding some new ones eventually! :)