Opposites

zepper

Challenge Host - April
A challenge I set on another site a while ago so it may be familiar to some.
Create a split page layout showing your chosen opposite items.
The theme for the challenge is: Hunter / Hunted
I used an A4 landscape page for the example but you can use any size you want.

Kit used: G & T Happy Talk
Page dividers: The edge-Timeless brushes & stamps
Fish: Pixabay & altered​

Post your pages in this thread & the pop up category but I will comment on them in the gallery when I can xxx : 0)​

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - April
Excellent challenge! Thank you Debbie.

JA6

DeLoris

Gorgeous pages everybody and thank you for the challenge Debbie - my Hunter and Hunted had to be done in light of the current situation with the world wide hunt for Loo rolls!!!

Oh my God Karen, I sure needed this laugh! LOl Funny thing is I have tons of it! My doctor doubled my Gabepentin because of my pain and it has caused me to think funny. I bought 2 "12 pks" not realizing I had more and did not need any of it! LOL Run out? Come on down! You page is just adorable!!!!! :-16 :-16 :-16

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Oh my God Karen, I sure needed this laugh! LOl Funny thing is I have tons of it! My doctor doubled my Gabepentin because of my pain and it has caused me to think funny. I bought 2 "12 pks" not realizing I had more and did not need any of it! LOL Run out? Come on down! You page is just adorable!!!!! :-16 :-16 :-16
😂 so it's all round yours for a rolly party then DeLoris (y):ROFLMAO::-62 So glad it cheered you up xx

Anita

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - April