CHALLENGES P52 Week 36 Glamour

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
This week your prompt is GLAMOUR

Make something, anything that inspires you with or from this prompt.

Once you have created your page, post in the Project 52 part of the gallery and use the title P52 Week 36 Glamour in your title. Then come back to the P52 thread and insert the link to your page.

Have fun.

Thank you for hosting Grace. Here is my offering.

View media item 108971
Jody, love the glamour photo of the young lady (reminds me of the famous Marilyn Monroe pose) and the beautiful clusters and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this week's P52 challenge.

Thanks for hosting the challenge Grace
View media item 108977
Glyn, love the glamour photo of Princess Diana and framing and the photos of her glamorous and elegant clothing, colors, clusters and emerald on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this week's P52 challenge.

Thank you for hosting this Grace, I though I would do something a little different
Lindsay, love the glamorous image and the beautiful colors, heart and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this week's P52 challenge!

Thanks for hosting, Grace.

Cheryl, love the glamourous photo of Marilyn Monroe and the beautiful pink colors, clusters, artsy bits and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this week's P52 challenge.

Thank you for the prompt, Grace.

In 1946 this actress made a movie called "Lover Come Back." In it she had an extensive wardrobe of beautiful, glamorous clothes.

Thank you for the prompt, Grace.

In 1946 this actress made a movie called "Lover Come Back." In it she had an extensive wardrobe of beautiful, glamorous clothes.
Phyllis, love the glamorous photo of Lucille Ball and the beautiful pops of red and word art on your gorgeous page and the interesting photo details. I was curious who the actress was and "googled" it. Thank you for joining in this week's P52 challenge.

Thank you for hosting the challenge, Grace.
Moni, love the beautiful sketched ladies and their elegant dress, gold flower and leaves, feather, artsy bits, and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in the P52 Week 36 Glamour challenge.

P52 Week 36 – Glamour – Thank you Grace for the challenge. Everything is from Every Woman – Kakleidesigns – Font – Grand Hotel – Weem – lumberjack

Back