• by Migueline

by Patriciaaben

by Lindsay

by Anita

P52 Week 47 (November 22 - 28): U

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
Rosie who has been filling in for Kim since Week 12 is taking a break from hosting the P52 challenge

Welcome to week 47 of Project 52.
Choose a word that begins with the letter U
  • Create any type of page (traditional scrapbook with a photo(s), artsy page with or without photo(s), art journal page, etc.) with your interpretation of the word. Create in whatever way you are inspired to do; the only rule is to HAVE FUN!
  • You can add the word to your page or not. It's YOUR page and your choice!
  • Post your layouts or photos in the Project 52 challenge gallery with the title P52 Week 47: U and in this thread.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Nearly at the end of the alphabet. Here is my offering Mt Usher gardens in Ireland. I saw a layout like this somewhere ages ago so decided to try to lift it.

Jody, love the beautiful photos and clusters and the beautiful template you created on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this week's Project 52 challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for U. My page is Upton House Gardens. The Dahlias were beautiful. Upton House features in the background.

Glyn, love the beautiful page design and the beautiful dahlia photos and embellishments on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this week's Project 52 challenge.