CHALLENGES P52 Week 52 (Dec 26-Jan 1) Z

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
2022 Project 52 Challenge Host
Pekarokiki (Karen) is taking a break from her week in hosting the P52 Challenge.

Welcome to Week 52 of Project 52.
Choose a word that begins with the letter Z

Create any type of page (traditional scrapbook with a photo(s), artsy page with or without photo(s), art journal page, etc.) with your interpretation of the word. Create in whatever way you are inspired to do; the only rule is to HAVE FUN!

You can add the word to your page or not. It's YOUR page and your choice!

Post your layouts or photos in the Project 52 challenge gallery with the title P52 Week 52 Z and in this thread.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thanks for hosting this week Grace
Glyn, love the beautiful purple and pink colors and the beautiful Zen photo and framing and clusters and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this week's Project 52 challenge!

Last edited:

Elly1954

zomer zon zee zand.jpg

zomer ,zon zee en zand(Netherland)
summer ,sun sea and sand
pictures of myself
scrap Tracy B creations freekit
template from scrapvine

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
OMG, Grace I am so sorry, I forgot to post it here, thanks so much for hosting
Karen, thank you for posting your page in the forum. Love the beautiful red colors and the beautiful extracted dancer and effects and artsy bits and scribbles and word art and definition on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this week's Project 52 challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
View attachment 208371
zomer ,zon zee en zand(Netherland)
summer ,sun sea and sand
pictures of myself
scrap Tracy B creations freekit
template from scrapvine
Elly, love the beautiful scenic photos and clusters and blended background and the wonderful word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this week's Project 52 challenge.

TruusF

full

Z = Zierikzee
Zierikzee (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈziːrɪkseː]) is a small city in the southwest Netherlands, 50 km southwest of Rotterdam. It is situated in the municipality of Schouwen-Duiveland, Zeeland. It is a beautifull town, with small streets and pretty houses.
Credits: Photo is my own. I do not know the designer of the background. GTD - forgotten diaries.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
full

Z = Zierikzee
Zierikzee (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈziːrɪkseː]) is a small city in the southwest Netherlands, 50 km southwest of Rotterdam. It is situated in the municipality of Schouwen-Duiveland, Zeeland. It is a beautifull town, with small streets and pretty houses.
Credits: Photo is my own. I do not know the designer of the background. GTD - forgotten diaries.
Truus, beautiful photo of the houses and greenery and beautiful background paper and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this week's Project 52 challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thank you for hosting.. sorry I forgot to link. Naughty me.

Jody, thank you for posting your page in the forum.
Love the beautiful photos of the tree kangaroo and zebras and the beautiful cluster and word art and interesting journaling on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this week's Project 52 challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Thank you for hosting this week Grace
Lindsay, love the beautiful images and zucchini blossoms and script and blending on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this week's Project 52 challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Grace Thank you hosting the challenge for Pekarokiki ...Karen and for the letter Z apologies for being so late.xx
Mary, love the creative zipped image and all the zippers and interesting description on your beautiful page! Thank you for joining in this week's Project 52 challenge.