CHALLENGES P52 Week 8 - WINDOW

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
2022 Project 52 Challenge Host
This week your prompt is WINDOW.

Make something, anything that inspires you with or from this prompt.

Once you have created your page, post in the Project 52 part of the gallery and use the title P52 Week 8 Window in your title. Then come back to the P52 thread and insert the link to your page.

Have fun.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Thank you Grace for hosting. Here is my Window layout.

Jody, love the beautiful window and view and framing and the beautiful artsy bits and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this week's P52 challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Thanks for hosting this week Grace
Glyn, I would love to sit outside your window--love the beautiful textures and scene and flowers and masking and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this week's P52 challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Thanks so much, Grace for hosting and for a great word
Karen, love the beautiful altered eyes and effects and masking and the beautiful flowers and wonderful quote and description on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this week's P52 challenge.

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for hosting, Grace. I created the outside scene earlier in the week using Pixabay images,several filters and effects and the prompt was perfect for taking it a step further.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Thank you for hosting and for the word Window Grace.xxx
Mary, love the beautiful items in the store windows and the wonderful scene outside on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this week's P52 challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Thank you Grace for hosting; here is my window of the car

Elly, love the beautiful altered photo and effects and the beautiful scene and cluster and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this week's P52 challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Thank you for hosting, Grace. I created the outside scene earlier in the week using Pixabay images,several filters and effects and the prompt was perfect for taking it a step further.
Kathy, love the beautiful view outside the window and the beautiful and wonderful scene inside and the beautiful filters and effects on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this week's P52 challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Thank you Grace for hosting.
Susanne-so cute! Love the masked photo of the adorable dog looking out the window and framing and the beautiful clusters and scatters and wonderful word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this week's P52 challenge.